MEC Homewaters T-Shirt - Women's
Show your love for the earth's freshwater supply. Through our commitment to 1% for the Planet, MEC invests in freshwater issues and supports non-profits across the country.
- Heathered organically grown cotton with a touch of spandex for comfort.
- For each shirt purchased, MEC donates $5 to the Canadian Freshwater Alliance to support freshwater organizations across Canada.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.