From slopes and steeps to city streets, this insulated jacket satisfies all your winter needs. The waterproof-breathable shell is fully sealed, teamed with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish, it keeps you dry when conditions are fierce. PrimaLoft insulation give you awesome warmth for long days outside. Ski-specific features include wrist gaiters, a powder skirt and a ski pass pocket.
- 2-layer polyester face fabric has a waterproof-breathable membrane that's also windproof.
- Fully seam sealed construction.
- DWR finish for water repellency.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black (more in the body, slightly less in the sleeves) with a soft inner liner.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Adjustable hood stows away in collar.
- Underarm zips for venting.
- Snap out powder skirt.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, one with a ski pass pocket inside.
- Internal wrist gaiters.
- Internal goggle pocket.
- Electronics pocket for your tunes and ski soundtracks.
- Drawcord waist adjustment.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester (body) + 80g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|