Make sweeping turns to cover every inch of the hill in a jacket that has your back. Waterproof-breathable construction, fully taped seams, and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish are just the icing on this fully insulated cake. PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation gives you all the warmth you need on a day out exploring. Venting channels can be easily opened to cool you off on bluebird days. Ski specific features include a jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, goggle pocket and adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Polyester face fabric has 2-way mechanical stretch.
- Waterproof-breathable laminate with fully taped seams, 2-ply construction and a DWR finish.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation.
- YKK water-resistant zippers.
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- Zip venting channels trap warm air to keep you warm, and can be opened to cool you off on warmer days.
- Articulated arms for great range of motion.
- Powder skirt.
- 2 handwarmer pockets and an external chest pocket.
- Internal drop-in pocket for goggles and electronics.
- Ski pass pocket.
- Internal wrist gaiters with thumb loops.
- Loop for attaching to compatible ski pants.
- RECCO reflector.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.