Rocket down the slopes in a fitted silhouette with lots of four-way stretch. The soft shell material provides protection against gusts and precipitation on the lifts, then transitions smoothly into après action after a full day outside. Brushed fleece on the inner layer is soft and warm, and a small pocket holds ski day essentials like lip balm close at hand.
- Main fabric is windproof and water-resistant soft shell (nylon and elastane) in 3-layer construction.
- DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed snow.
- Inner liner has a brushed fleece face.
- Zippered fly with belt loops to secure the fit.
- Back pocket and zippered hip pocket.
- Articulated knees for easy movement.
- Internal gaiters with silicone boot grippers.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to locate reflectors.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.