The utilitarian goodness of cargo pants gets a technical spin. Mechanical stretch fabric and waterproof-breathable construction keep you warm, dry, and in motion. Fully-sealed seams and reinforced hems stand up to migratory fluff on deep powder days. PrimaLoft insulation gives you all the warmth you need while venting zips cool you off in a flash.
- Made of 2-layer waterproof-breathable polyester that has dynamic mechanical stretch.
- Fully seam sealed construction.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Zippered fly with belt loops and a hook-and-loop tab waistband adjustment system.
- 2 handwarmer pockets, side cargo pocket, back pocket.
- Articulated knees for optimized movement.
- Inner thigh venting zippers.
- Interior gaiters with silicone boot grippers.
- Reinforced hems resist abrasion.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to locate reflectors under snow.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.