Insulating, wicking, wool-blend base layers – these are classics for a reason. Lifa® fibres next to your skin keep you dry and warm when you’re working hard in cold weather. The smooth fabric isn’t itchy, so you can focus on scoping ski lines or the quickest route to the cabin instead of on your base.
- Made of HH® Warm, a blend of merino wool and polypropylene, with superior insulating and wicking properties.
- Lifa technology against your skin to keep you dry.
- ½-zipper for ventilation when things heat up.
- Flat-lock stitching to cut out chafing.
- Non-itch and allergy neutral.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.