An ultra-warm winter parka that combines a refined look with technical details to achieve everyday winter excellence. The waterproof-breathable shell has sealed seams to offer mythic levels of protection against the wintry elements. Generous down insulation ensures comfort no matter how low the mercury dives, and the hood with faux fur trim seals out icy winds. If professional grade materials make this jacket dependable, the details make it special – oversized metal zippers, fold-away reflective elements, and an internal waist adjustment.
- 2-layer waterproof-breathable Helly Tech Protection nylon fabric has a polyurethane, downproof backer.
- Strategically taped seams and a DWR finish prevent the wet, cold elements from soaking through.
- 480 fill-power Allied duck down with quilted construction for warmth on the coldest days.
- Adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim is insulated for warmth.
- Handwarmer pockets keep hands toasty.
- Inner chest pocket houses essentials.
- Reflective details at sleeve cuffs fold out of sight when not in use.
- Interior wrist gaiters seal out drafts.
- Internal waist adjustment streamlines the shape.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||480 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.