Icy full moon nights in December or blustery city afternoons in January – this is the jacket to wrap up in. The long length and feminine cut surround you in cozy insulation, and strategic seam sealing helps fend off the chill from freezing rain. Pull up the faux-fur lined hood for softness against your cheeks, and use the handy 2-way front zipper when you grab a prime seat on the streetcar or subway.
- Helly Tech Protection fabric has a nylon face with a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- DWR finish sheds snow and precipitation.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Silver for warmth.
- Strategically taped seams for protection from the weather.
- Adjustable hood with faux-fur lined hood and collar.
- 2-way front zipper lets you unzip the bottom for sitting down.
- Waist cinches to refine the silhouette.
- Articulated sleeves and fishtail split hem for easy movement.
- Lots of external pockets, including some to warm up your hands.
- Inner wrist gaiters seal out drafts.
- Reflective details at the cuffs provide visibility on dark nights, and can fold out of sight when you like.
- Centre back length is 94cm for size medium.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|