Great for packing out wet gear or ensuring your kit stays dry. The polyester fabric is laminated to keep out rain or water if your duffle gets dunked. Welded seams and a 3-roll top closure fully seal the deal. Use the compression straps to cinch it down tight or to strap on extra items. Straps let you secure it to your roof racks or the canoe.
- Made of polyester with a TPU laminate on one side. Non-PVC materials are free of chlorine, dioxins and heavy metals.
- Fabric isn't sticky on the inside, making it easier to pack.
- Large roll top closure eats whatever gear you throw at it.
- Radio frequency welded seams.
- 2 compression straps.
- 2 carry handles with hook and loop band to attach them together.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with pad.
- Reinforced outer D-rings.
- Hanging interior pocket with hook and loop closure.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|