A sweet intro to winter, this warm bunting suit is an awesome way to bring your baby outside in a stroller, sled or bike trailer. It converts from a split leg suit into a sleeping bag style cover for travelling and for ultra-warm nap times. The fold over cuffs and booties provide extra warmth for little hands and feet.
- Fabric is quilted polyester taffeta that's water-resistant, wind-resistant and breathable.
- Fully insulated with PrimaLoft Black.
- Detachable insulated hood has elastic binding around the edge to seal out drafts.
- Zippered front chest pocket has an internal clip for attaching a soother tether.
- Dual long front zippers for easy on/off and changing diapers.
- Elasticized at the back waist for a snug fit that keeps heat in.
- Fold over mitts and booties.
- Lower section converts from split leg to sleeping bag.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|