Helly Hansen Rider Insulated Jacket - Children
Big Snow is this jacket’s middle name. Insulated, waterproof, windproof, and breathable the only thing this jacket can’t do is stop the rough weather from rolling in. It's classic design, and comes in great colours for kids who like to be active outside on cold days.
- Made of polyester with Helly Tech Performance waterproof-breathable 2-layer construction.
- Fully seam-sealed, with a DWR finish for total weather protection.
- Fully insulated with PrimaLoft Black.
- Lightweight liner has a water resistant finish
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Detachable insulated hood with elastic sides for a snug fit.
- Front zipper with storm flap and chin guard.
- Front handwarmer pockets with zippers.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable sleeve cuffs.
- Elastic at sides of bottom hem to seal out drafts.
- Reflective logo.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|