Helly Hansen Powder Bib Pants - Children
For young snow riders and architects of complex forts and deep snow caves. These waterproof-breathable insulated bib pants are great for cold days of playing outside. Cozy fleece lining on the uppers keeps little torsos warm. Adjustable shoulders are easy to fit over layers.
- Made of polyester with Helly Tech Performance waterproof-breathable 2-layer construction.
- Fully seam-sealed, with a DWR finish for total weather protection.
- Upper body is lined with warm, soft Polartec fleece.
- Fully insulated with PrimaLoft Black.
- Shoulders are fully adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Stretch edge binding at arm holes and neck for a snug yet comfortable fit.
- YKK zip closure with fly with snap for easy on/off or bathroom breaks.
- Zippered front hand pocket with flap.
- Elasticized waist band provides a trim silhouette that won't leak heat.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced double layer fabric patches on knees and seat to protect from abrasion.
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep out snow.
- Reflective logo.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|