Insulating, wicking, wool-blend base layers – these are classics for a reason. Lifa® fibres next to little adventurer’s skin keeps them dry and warm when they’re playing in cold weather. The smooth fabric isn’t itchy, and the knees and elbows are reinforced to handle crawling in and out of snowforts.
- Made of HH® Warm, a blend of merino wool and polypropylene, with superior insulating and wicking properties.
- Lifa technology against the skin to keep it dry.
- Knees and elbows are reinforced with soft Polartec fleece.
- Flat-lock stitching to cut out chafing.
- Non-itch and allergy neutral.
- Includes a long-sleeved top and bottoms.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.