Helly Hansen Lifa Merino Set 2 - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Insulating, wicking, wool-blend base layers – these are classics for a reason. Lifa® fibres next to little adventurer’s skin keeps them dry and warm when they’re playing in cold weather. The smooth fabric isn’t itchy, and the knees and elbows are reinforced to handle crawling in and out of snowforts.
- Made of HH® Warm, a blend of merino wool and polypropylene, with superior insulating and wicking properties.
- Lifa technology against the skin to keep it dry.
- Knees and elbows are reinforced with soft Polartec fleece.
- Flat-lock stitching to cut out chafing.
- Non-itch and allergy neutral.
- Includes a long-sleeved top and bottoms.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.