Helly Hansen Jr Stella Parka - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Surround yourself in warmth – this insulated parka is made to keep you toasty. It’s cinched at the waist to seal out cold drafts on the walk to school or the sledding hill, and the fuzzy trim around the hood provides a welcome layer of softness when the wind is really blowing.
- Made of nylon with waterproof-breathable technology and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed light moisture and cut wind.
- Primaloft Black synthetic insulation throughout for warmth.
- Strategically taped seams for protection from weather in key areas (great for snow days, although it’s not fully taped so it won’t keep out a rainy deluge).
- Hood is adjustable and detachable, and faux fur trim is removable.
- Front handwarmer pockets snap closed and double as a handy spot for snacks.
- Reflective logos for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|