Urban styling keeps young riders looking great on and off the slopes. Helly Hansen’s waterproof-breathable and windproof construction combines with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keeps kids warm and dry when cold rears its ugly head. PrimaLoft Black insulation and handwarmer pockets add a cozy touch.
- Face fabric is 2-layer textured polyester with waterproof-breathable and windproof laminate.
- Fully seam sealed and treated with a DWR finish to keep wetness out.
- PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation.
- Interior lining is lightweight and has a water-resistant treatment.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Insulated adjustable hood is fully detachable.
- Centre front zip has a chin guard and an interior storm flap for extra weather protection and comfort.
- Handwarmer pockets with zip closures.
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs.
- Elasticated hem seals out drafts.
- Reflective HH logos for visibility.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|