A seriously warm hat for seriously cold weather. Water-resistant with a heavy fleece lining, it features ear flaps and a fold-out facemask for days that really, really resemble the tundra.
- Pertex® Endurance10 fleece with Posh Pile lining is exceptionally warm and breathable.
- Fold-out Thermodynamic face mask features a zip pocket for storage.
- Ear flaps seal out icy winds.
- Foam-stiffened brim magnetically secures to crown when not in use.
- External drawcord keeps everything in place when running for the train.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.