Get accurate heart rate data without the constriction of a chest strap. The Rhythm+ works with your Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ enabled smart device and your favourite fitness app, or a compatible training watch or GPS. Use your smartphone, Garmin Forerunner, Suunto Ambit, or ANT+ bike computer, to tailor the device and app to your specific requirements.
- Optical heartrate sensors measure changes in blood volume under the skin, and work best when worn snuggly, 1 to 3 finger-widths above your wrist bone.
- Combination of green and yellow LEDs provides better readings on a variety of skin tones than only green LEDs.
- Unit shuts off automatically if no heart rate is detected for 5 minutes.
- Transmits on both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart concurrently (does not send analogue signals and therefore will not work on most gym equipment).
- Single button provides basic music controls (play/pause and change tracks) when paired you smartphone using a compatible music player app.
- Internal lithium polymer battery recharges via USB and runs approximately 8 hours.
- Bluetooth Smart compatible (iOS iPhone 4s or later, Android 4.3 or later).
- Includes both large and small armbands for forearm or bicep use.
- Single button user interface.
- Breathable, perforated strap.
- Rugged silicon-polycarbonate case.
- IP67 water resistance (cold water may affect heart rate accuracy).