Serious weather demands serious coverage. Featuring top-tier waterproof-breathable Helly Tech Protection, strategically taped seams and premium PrimaLoft Black insulation, The Arctic Chill Jacket seals out the elements and keeps you toasty in tempestuous weather. H2Flow system features a unique ventilation design for comfort and temperature modulation. Articulated arms provide excellent range of motion, while essential like adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem seal out winter's cold, cold touch.
- Shell fabric is polyester Helly Tech Protection waterproof-breathable laminate, with strategically taped seams and a DWR finish.
- PrimaLoft black insulation provides excellent warmth.
- Adjustable hood.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- H2Flow ventilation system traps warm air. Too warm? Simple zip the vents to augment airflow without letting the elements in.
- Articulated arms end in adjustable cuffs.
- Handwarmer pockets, multiple external pockets and an internal chest pocket house essentials.
- Drawcord hem.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||133g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.