We overhauled the venerable AlpineLite Packs. Now they're leaned out and stripped back to the bones. Minimal padding, durable metal buckle, and no extra gack – designed for alpinists, climbers jetting up long routes and anyone aiming to cover serious distance in a day.
- Made of lightweight, strong 210-denier high tenancity nylon with a double layer bottom panel of 420-denier high tenacity nylon.
- Back panel and shoulder straps have minimal padding to reduce weight and bulk.
- Webbing waistbelt and sternum strap with built in whistle are removable.
- Low-profile lid is seam sealed and laminated to make it weather-resistant.
- Low-profile metal buckle on lid is much more durable than plastic.
- One-handed drawcord closure on main compartment is glove-friendly.
- Zippered internal pocket holds your wallet, keys and small essentials.
- Single ice axe holder with slim toggle to hold the axe head.
- Front daisy chain for lashing extra gear.
- Compact loops on sides let you add accessory cords.
|Main fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.