Conquer the cold in a long parka packed with cozy down. Mountain styling is backed by waterproof-breathable construction and fully-taped seams, along with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed flurries. When winter gusts start blowing, the trim on the hood helps cuts the wind to add to this package of considerable warmth.
- Nylon face fabric with a polyurethane downproof backer.
- 2-layer waterproof-breathable laminate with fully-taped seams and a DWR finish.
- Insulated with 600-fill power down.
- Adjustable hood has a detachable faux-fur trim.
- Front zipper includes storm flap for further protection from the chill.
- Lots of external pockets including handwarmer pockets.
- Inner chest pocket and tablet pocket keeps items close.
- Waist drawcord inside seals in warmth.
- Articulated sleeves for easy movement.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Reflective detailing for better visibility in low-light conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|