Refined aesthetics disguise backcountry tech. This 3-in-1 waterproof-breathable, insulated coat is fully seam sealed and DWR treated to shed snow and rain. Its generous thermal layer uses warm PrimaLoft® Black, and it can be worn on its own or zipped out when not needed. With a slightly roomier, longer fit, the Mercer Cis Coat fits over a suit jacket or blazer, so you can travel through fall winds, winter cold or summer showers, and still look city appropriate.
- Outer jacket is polyester with Helly Tech protection water proof breathable laminate and is fully seam sealed with a DWR finish.
- Inner jacket is quilted with PrimaLoft Black insulation; 100g in body, 60g in sleeves.
- Inner and outer shell can each be worn on their own to match the season .
- Fixed hood.
- Front zipper has a storm flap on the inside, topped with a fleeced chin guard.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem seal out the elements.
- Centre back length is 90cm (Large).
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester (body) + 60g/sq. m polyester (arms + hood)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.