The smallest of our Crag series is ready for some snacks, your headlamp, and a wind layer. It’s made of a bomber, 1000-denier, high-tenacity polyester that can handle hauling and the abuse of slots and chimneys.
- Back panel and straps are padded with foam for your comfort.
- Shoulder straps stow away in a zippered backpanel pocket to create a snag-free silhouette when you use the pack as a haul bag.
- Sternum strap is height adjustable.
- Interior zippered pocket includes key loop.
- Internal sleeve holds your hydration system (not included).
- Haul/grab loop and daisy chain is made of heavy-duty 25mm webbing.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||1000-denier HT polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|