A shape-shifting bag that's both a duffle and pack. Use it to haul gear to the base of a route, as a travel bag, gym bag, or a system for keeping your roadtrip rig organized. Burly fabric stands up to seasons of abuse. The cushy suspension system works for heavy loads, then when you need to travel more streamlined, the shoulder straps and waistbelt slot away where they won't snag in doors or luggage racks.
- Made of burly 1000-denier high tenacity polyester that stands up to abrasive granite.
- Moulded foam backpanel easily hauls heavy loads.
- Padded shoulder straps and webbing waistbelt tuck away under the back panel.
- Long front zipper makes it easy to get at gear inside the large main compartment.
- Durable metal reinforced duffle handles.
- Grab handle at top.
- Small exterior pocket for your wallet and keys.
- Long zippered pocket runs the length of the back panel and is perfect for guidebooks or maps.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||1000-denier HT polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.