Add warmth to your primary sleeping bag, keep the down drier and sleep warmer on long trips. This technical overbag is lightly insulated to move the dew point (the point where your vapour condenses into liquid) outward beyond your bag to prevent moisture from accumulating on extended winter trips.
- No temperature rating (not intended for stand-alone use).
- Shell and liner are lightweight nylon.
- DWR on the shell fends off condensation or snow melt.
- Insulation is 40g PrimaLoft® Gold.
- Simple sewn-through construction.
- Pullcord closure.
- Comes with water-resistant stuff sack and cotton storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||40g/sq. m synthetic|
|Face fabric||30-denier nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.