MEC Ember Jacket - Men's
When you need a fleece as warm as a bear hug, this one's for you. Includes stand-up collar and dropped hem in the back for extended coverage and pockets to warm your hands.
- Made of heavyweight polyester fleece with a soft brushed finish on both sides.
- High stand up collar blocks drafts and has contrast edge binding tape that is soft on skin.
- Raglan sleeves sit well under backpack straps.
- Simple elastic edge binding at cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets are glued in.
- Curved hem is dropped in the back for coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.