MEC Trek Pants - Men's
The Trek pants are back! These warm and fuzzy fleece pants keep you warm for camping in the backcountry or frontcountry. You can comfortably wear them under shell pants for skiing too, as the streamlined leg prevents bulk when layering.
- Made of soft and warm midweight polyester fleece with a brushed finish.
- Wide elastic waistband with internal drawstring and faux fly.
- Front slash hand pockets have hidden side zippers.
- Slim fit leg style allows for easy layering under hardshell pants.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.