Revolutionize your power training and your race tactics. This left pedal sensor lets you track and analyze your real-world Watt output and run functional threshold tests to maximize your potential. Compatible with ANT+ devices and Garmin Connect software to stream, store and analyze your data. The pedal can be easily installed or swapped out on another bike so you can consistently track your training rides.
- Sensor in left pedal takes force readings hundreds of times per second.
- Built-in accelerometers track your cadence.
- All data is streamed wirelessly to your ANT+ device in real time.
- Pedals are Look Keo® compatible.
- Pedals install in minutes without changes to drivetrain, crankset, or wheels, so you can easily switch to a second bike.
- Lightweight composite body with stainless steel wearplate and spindle.
- For use with compatible Edge® cycling computers, Forerunner® watches, and other ANT+ enabled head units.
- Detailed power metrics and graphs available through Garmin Connect software.
- Software can be updated wirelessly.
- User-replaceable 2032 battery provides a minimum of 175 hours of use.
- Right sensor pedal available separately for measuring offset and power output differences on each side.