New Balance Heat En Route Jacket - Women's
Modern and feminine, this jacket adds some style to cold weather workouts. Complete with a wrap-around high collar, it provides warmth and comfort in a fast-drying, wicking package.
- Made of polyester and spandex in a performance quick-dry blend.
- Asymmetrical zip collar wraps for scarf-like warmth.
- Mesh trim on the pockets.
- Reflective detailing.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.