New Balance Heat Hybrid Jacket - Women's
Use your body heat to your own advantage during fall and winter runs. Quilted insulation in the core and hood help capture warmth while wicking away moisture so you don’t overheat. Reflective elements jazz up this streamlined shell to keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Made of polyester with stretch knit, polyester, and spandex blend side panels.
- Quilted synthetic insulation in body and hood: lightweight and breathable and very packable.
- Hooded, full zip styling.
- Knit cuff with thumbhole.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Reflective trim for visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.