New Balance Beacon Jacket - Men's
Resist wind, and shine out as you run through the dark. This lightweight jacket is peppered with glow-in-the-dark material. Exposure to bright natural or indoor lighting will charge the glow elements. Once charged you'll have 360-degree visibility (that will diminish gradually over time).
- Made of wind-resistant polyester blended with spandex.
- Glow-in-the-dark graphics on sleeves, front, back and hood. Requires minimum 10 minutes of change time under strong light to glow.
- Reflective front zipper and trims.
- Internal media pocket.
- 2 secure zippered pockets.
- Dropped back hem offers coverage from splashes.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Fully reflective|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.