MEC Trek Pants - Women's
The Trek pants are back! These warm and fuzzy fleece pants keep you warm when camping in back country or front country. You can comfortably wear them under shell pants for skiing too, as the streamlined leg prevents bulk when layering.
- Made of warm midweight polyester fleece with a soft brushed finish.
- Wide, yoga pants-style elastic waistband with internal draw string.
- Front patch hand pockets with hidden side zippers.
- Slim fit leg style allows for easy layering under hardshell pants.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.