A tailored puffy is kind of a walking contradiction. It's looks sleek and streamlined, but houses clouds of 800 fill-power down for profound warmth on cold days. Embrace this dichotomy and stay warm and stylish this winter.
- Made of recycled polyester and organic cotton poplin with a light water-resistant coating and a DWR finish that shed splashes and drips.
- Lining is recycled polyester with a plaid print.
- Insulated with 800 fill-power goose down with a sharp quilted pattern.
- Front zipper is DWR treated for great water resistance.
- Internal wind flap behind zipper.
- Zippered hand pockets (security pocket inside the right one).
- 1 drop in internal pocket.
- Simple elastic cuffs.
- Draw cord hem.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Cotton + polyester|
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|