Skiing at speed makes major demands on your body – and your clothes. This performance piece meets the challenge with a windproof front, paired with back that breathes superbly and dries fast.
- Front panels are Stormwall soft shell CT, a wind-resistant polyester that's soft, quiet and flexible.
- Back is LYCRA, a polyester-elastane blend that breathes well and stretches easily.
- Detachable suspenders.
- Practical short zippers at cuffs.
- Drawcord at the waist and a short side zipper.
- Reflective prints.
- Zipper key pocket inside.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.