Halti Hanno Jacket - Women's
The Hanno Jacket has wind-resistant, breathable material in the front to block chilly gusts, and stretchy back panels to let moisture and excess heat escape. Comfortable cuffs help hold it in place for uninhibited strides and glides.
- Front material is breathable, wind-resistant Stormwall soft shell CT with elastic material.
- Stretchy breathable LYCRA® and non-membrane soft shell material in the back.
- Drawcords to adjust collar and hem.
- Full zipper for ventilation.
- Cuffs are Active Dry, which helps wick moisture away and holds sleeves in place.
- 2 lower zippered pockets to stash your buff or a snack.
- Pairs nicely with the Halti Hanno Pants.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.