Halti Hanno Pants - Women's
The Hanno Pants have wind-resistant, breathable material in the front to block chilly gusts, and stretchy material in the back to let moisture and excess heat escape. This combo protects you from light precipitation and keeps you from overheating when you herringbone up steep sections.
- Front material is breathable, wind-resistant Stormwall soft shell CT with elastic material.
- Stretchy breathable LYCRA® and non-membrane soft shell material in the back.
- Detachable suspenders give you options.
- Drawcord at the waist and a small side zipper.
- Zippered pocket inside to hold your car or front door key.
- Practical short zippers at the cuff.
- Reflective print shows up in headlamp beams.
- Pairs nicely with the Halti Hanno Jacket.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.