A boon for cycle commuters, these budget-approved shoe covers are still nice and streamlined, and will keep your feet dry for the ride to work. Totally waterproof, they can handle west-coast deluges and east-coast squalls.
- Made of durable nylon with a waterproof PU coating and DWR finish.
- TPU underfoot panel is super durable and has a large cut-out to accommodate cleats.
- Elasticized top with hook and loop-adjustable rear entry.
- Hook and loop adjustable webbing straps across the forefoot create a snug and streamlined fit. Elastic webbing strap keepers prevent the straps from flapping or snagging as you ride.
- Reflective details for low-light visibility.
- Includes a storage stuff sack made of water resistant material.
- Don't use with toe clips. Sizes are a guideline to aid selection only. Check the fit carefully and don't use these if they are too big or too small.
- XX-Small fits men's 6, women's 7; X-Small fits men's 7, women's 8; Small fits men's 8, women's 9; Medium fits men's 9, women's 10; Large fits men's 10, women's 11; X-Large fits men's 11, women's 12; XX-Large fits men's 12, women's 13.
|Main material||Nylon + polyurethane|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|