Cycling season can go longer than you’d think with these gloves. Wind-resistant fabric protects your digits, helping you cruise through chilly gusts.
- Backs of hands are wind-resistant bonded soft shell material with a DWR finish to shed light precipitation.
- Faux-suede palms are abrasion resistant.
- Interior and cuffs are soft brushed fleece with a wicking finish.
- Sniffle patches on thumbs are a great alternative to snot rockets.
- Precurved fingers provide great dexterity.
- Touchscreen conductive patches on thumbs and forefingers so you can check your Strava segments.
- 3M reflective details and a reflective print keep you visible on night training missions.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|