MEC Firestarter Gloves - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cycling season can go longer than you’d think with these gloves. Wind-resistant fabric protects your digits, helping you cruise through chilly gusts.
- Backs of hands are wind-resistant bonded soft shell material with a DWR finish to shed light precipitation.
- Faux-suede palms are abrasion resistant.
- Interior and cuffs are soft brushed fleece with a wicking finish.
- Sniffle patches on thumbs are a great alternative to snot rockets.
- Precurved fingers provide great dexterity.
- Touchscreen conductive patches on thumbs and forefingers so you can check your Strava segments.
- 3M reflective details and a reflective print keep you visible on night training missions.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.