Knowledge is power and power wins races. One of the lightest power measurement options available, the 3D+ Power RD crankset teams light, strong of Rotor engineering with precise MEP lab measurement. 2 super-accurate, independent meters, both completely immune to temperature drift, deliver the data for optimum power-based training and game-changing tactical decisions. ANT+ communication lets you pair it with the device and software of your choice.
- Individual left and right power balance measurement, independent positive and negative power output and 500hz data sampling ensure exceptional accuracy.
- 8 strain gauges inside the hollow crank arms prevent false readings from asymmetric deformation, lateral loading, varied road conditions or shifting.
- Clean data requires no extensive calculus or filtering.
- UBB axle is made from ultra-stiff aluminum, and fits bikes with a 24 or 30mm system, including BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30 PF, BBRight and BB386 Evo frames.
- For all 110 BCD 10 and 11 speed, oval and round chainrings. 43.5mm chain line.
- Standard Micro Adjust Spider (MAS) lets you fine-tune the Q-Ring position. 148 mm Q-factor.
- Crank arms are CNC machined T6 7075 aluminum with holes to reduce weight while resisting rotational and bending forces than can beset hollow tubes.
- Polished black anodized finish has laser graphics.
- CR2477B lithium battery is easy to replace.
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|