Knowledge is power and power wins races. The Power LT RD was developed in collaboration with UCI Pro Team Lampre-Merida. The result is a simple, lightweight power-based training system that retains its accuracy through punishing use. A super-accurate single meter is completely immune to temperature drift, and is ANT+ compatible for pairing with your preferred device and software.
- Independent positive and negative power output and 500hz data sampling ensure exceptional accuracy.
- Strain gauges inside the hollow left crank arm prevent false readings from asymmetrical deformation, lateral loading, varied road conditions or shifting. The resulting clean data requires no extensive calculus or filtering.
- UBB axle is made from ultra-stiff aluminum, and fits bikes with a 24 or 30mm system, including BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30 PF, BBRight and BB386 Evo frames.
- For all 110 BCD 10 and 11 speed, oval and round chainrings. 43.5mm chain line. 148mm Q-factor.
- Crank arms are CNC machined T6 7075 aluminum with holes to reduce weight while resisting rotational and bending forces than can beset hollow tubes.
- Polished black anodized finish has laser graphics.
- CR2477B lithium battery is easy to replace.
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|