Knowledge is power and power wins races. The Power LT RD was developed in collaboration with UCI Pro Team Lampre-Merida. The result is a simple, lightweight power-based training system that retains its accuracy through punishing use. A super-accurate single meter is completely immune to temperature drift, and is ANT+ compatible for pairing with your preferred device and software.
- Independent positive and negative power output and 500hz data sampling ensure exceptional accuracy.
- Strain gauges inside the hollow left crank arm prevent false readings from asymmetric deformation, lateral loading, varied road conditions or shifting.
- Clean data requires no extensive calculus or filtering.
- UBB axle is made from ultra-stiff aluminum, and fits bikes with a 24 or 30mm system, including BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30 PF, BBRight and BB386 Evo frames.
- For all 130 BCD 10 and 11 speed, oval and round chainrings. 43.5mm chain line. 148mm Q-factor.
- Crank arms are CNC machined T6 7075 aluminum with holes to reduce weight while resisting rotational and bending forces than can beset hollow tubes.
- Polished black anodized finish has laser graphics.
- CR2477B lithium battery is easy to replace.