Salomon Whitemount GTX MF Jacket - Men's
Find joy in the simplicity of this insulated, waterproof ski jacket. Salomon’s Whitemount Jacket is a resort-ready style with classic lines. No sacrifice of performance here, the 2-layer GORE-TEX, taped seams, and PrimaLoft insulation give you a lightweight warmth for all-day riding. Articulated, high volume shoulders let you reach to plant your poles or maintain balance. The ergonomic design moves with you, but stays put in crucial places for warmth and coverage.
- Made of nylon 2-layer GORE-TEX with fully taped, waterproof seams.
- PrimaLoft polyester insulation.
- 3D stretch nylon liner wicks away moisture.
- Water resistant zippers.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Zip off hood uses internal magnets to adjust the shape.
- Interior cuffs have thumb loops, Exterior cuffs have hook-and-loop adjustment.
- Lots of pockets: zippered pass pocket on left arm, handwarmer pockets, chest pocket, interior mesh goggle pocket with goggle wipe, and interior media pocket.
- Stowable powderskirt.
- Snap connection attaches to compatible ski pants.
- Long back keeps you covered when bending, even with the hood up.
- Drawcord adjustable hem.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||133g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.