We all have that one hill. That nemesis that makes us walk up. Bolt on the QX1 Chainring, slay the beast and power your way to the top. The unique 12.5% oval design allows you to spend more time in the powerful parts of your pedal stroke and less time in the weak parts. The smoother spin cycle works with your legs natural strengths and weaknesses to give you more power with less wasted effort. The alternating wide and narrow tooth profile grabs the chain and prevents it from slipping when you power into your pedals.
- Made from 7075 aluminum CNC machined for precision.
- 2.5% ovalization increases efficiency and performance.
- 30T, 32T, 34T in 76mm BCD ring.
- Compatible Spiders are available for Sram XX1 and Specialized cranks.
- 3 OCP regulation points (2-3-4).
|Weight||66g (34 Tooth)|
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Bolt circle diameter
Bolt circle diameter (BCD): the diameter of an imaginary circle that intersects the centre of each chainring bolt.