Salomon Momemtum Softshell Jacket - Men's
Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. Breathable and weather-resistant, the combo of fabrics protects you from wind or snow when you push the pace skiing or running. When the mercury or your intensity level rises, unzip the front vent to let cool air flow without the jacket flapping around.
- Fabrics combine excellent weather-resistance and breathability with a highly flexible fit.
- Elastic inner cuffs, hem drawcord and a stretch rear panel don't impede movement.
- Articulated design provides a full range of motion.
- Internal snap closure across the collar lets you partially unzip for venting, while the jacket stays almost closed.
- 2 hand pockets and 1 chest pocket house essentials.
- Reflective details.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|