It’s cold out. You have energy to burn. Enter: these chill-busting tights. Use them for winter trail running, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing or anytime you raise your heartrate as the temps drop. They’re breathable but also keep wind from slicing through the mapped zones, so you can focus on route planning and taking in the scenery.
- Made of WINDSTOPPER® soft shell that offers high wind-protection, but is still breathable and gives you freedom to move.
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord to fine-tune the fit.
- Zippered back pocket to keep an energy gel and front door key.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off.
- Reflective details for visibility on post-work winter runs.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.