Salomon Nova Hoodie Jacket - Men's
Trek out in a lightweight hoodie made for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing or cold-weather running. Made to carry you through your most active cold-weather days, the lightweight synthetic insulation stretches with your moves and wicks moisture so you can go further on the trail.
- Wind- and water-resistant.
- Quick-drying, stretchy nylon and elastane fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- Lightweight polyester lining and synthetic insulation.
- Hood for extra warmth.
- Full zipper lets you vent.
- Drawcord at bottom hem and adjustable cuffs to secure the fit.
- Reflective details in front and back for added visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.