From MEC, an insulated air pad that performs superbly, at a price point we're totally proud to offer. Using warm synthetic insulation, we opted for offset baffles – each one overlaps the next – so cold spots don't develop while you sleep, and we welded the insulation to the ends and bottom of the pad to prevent it from shifting too. For better nights, raised and larger outer chambers help keep you centered on the mat where it's nice and warm.
- Made of abrasion-resistant 75-denier polyester.
- Internal TPU laminate has welded seams keep the paid air tight.
- Offset internal baffles eliminate cold spots.
- 120g of Primaloft Silver High Loft synthetic insulation provides warmth without weight or bulk.
- Raised outer chambers prevent you from rolling off.
- Bi-directional low-profile valve (with one port for inflation and one port for deflation).
- Use the Vectair Pump (sold separately) for quick inflation.
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps the pad rolled for storage.
- Stuff sack and repair kit included.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier polyester|