Let the younger members of your expedition enjoy the body-hugging warmth of a down-filled mummy bag. During the day, they (or maybe you) will also appreciate the small size and lightness when it's packed and being carried.
- Shell fabric is lightweight Pertex Microlight with a DWR finish to shed condensation.
- Insulated with 650 fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Built-in pillow pocket.
- Small has a Velcro® hood adjustment eliminates potentially dangerous drawcords. Regular has hood and shoulder drawcords with different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Draft tube next to the zipper and a neck yoke seals heat in and cold air out.
- Includes a stuff sack and a storage bag.
|Weight||1.30kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||20 x 40cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.