This scaled-down version of our popular adult's bag, the Switchback is excellent for kids heading to summer camps or sleepovers. The synthetic fill makes stays warm in damp conditions and it's easy to wash and keep clean.
- Shell in polyester with a nylon taffeta lining.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that contains 50% recycled content.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles (round and flat), so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Draft tube keeps heat in, cold out.
- Zipper stops above the foot box to keep feet warmer.
- Foot loops let you hang the bag to dry.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Technology||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||20 x 41cm|
|Length||Regular fits to 5' 0" (154 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|