Salomon Pulse Softshell Jacket - Women's
A combination of fabrics come together to create the ultimate soft shell for skiing, running or snowshoeing. A rear stretch panel extends your range of motion while the rest of the jacket protects you from wind and wet weather. An internal snap closure lets you partially unzip to get all the airflow you need without the distraction of flapping fabric.
- Nylon and elastane face fabric offers weather protection and ease of movement.
- Weather-resistant polyester is highly breathable and stretches to move with you.
- Internal snap closure across the collar offers venting and temperature regulation.
- Elastic inner cuffs keep the arms from riding up.
- Handwarmer pockets.
- Reflective logos front and back.
- Hem drawcord.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|