Salomon Pulse Softshell Pants - Women's
A combination of fabrics come together to create the ultimate soft shell pants for skiing, running or snowshoeing. Wear them through changing conditions and activity levels and remain comfortably warm and dry. Zippers on the lower leg let you wiggle out without having to take your boots off.
- Made of nylon and elastane, with polyester inserts, for weather protection and ease of movement.
- Skin Shield tech keeps the fabrics weather resistant and highly breathable to release body heat and wick moisture.
- 2 hand pockets for smaller accessories.
- Ankle zips for easy on-off.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord for comfortable fit.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|